Mega Man 2 Metal Medley Mega Man 2 Metal Medley

SUCH POWA!!

It's alive It's alive

Editing skills AND music skills, from what I see! Great Job!

Preuve de foi Preuve de foi

this song DESPERATELY needs drums! it's begging for them! Just because you lost the project file for this ( trust me, i know your pain. I use ProTools, but the very same thing happened to me once; and I, too, wept like a baby.) doesn't mean you can't add them. Just convert this file to WAV format and them import it into FL studio, then make a virtual instrument drum track (or whatever drum recording method you prefer) to go along with it and bounce that down. THEN, and ONLY THEN will this song be perfect and complete.

Troisnyx responds:

I really do appreciate your review, and thank you. ^_^ But I will admit, although the drum is my favourite instrument and I could go on being heavy on percussion in some of my pieces, I just couldn't add them here... I had actually taken the time to remake Westminster Tune, and even Westminster Tune Version 2 does not have drums.

NP - Piano Sonata No. 3 NP - Piano Sonata No. 3

As a pianist and composer who many believe to be a musical genius, I envy you, and can only hope that you have some very good excuse to be better than me; because if you don't, I would have a very damaged ego. :P