Yotam & Fantasia 12 Yotam & Fantasia 12

Lovin' it, Yotam!!

What are the odds? What are the odds?

I think that the odds are actually much much much smaller than they say. These statistics don't seem to be taking entirely everything into account. good Flash nontheless!

Yotam & Fantasia 06 Yotam & Fantasia 06

I bet animating people who just stand in one place is much harder than it looks. XD lol jk, but seriously, love the random humor, and I'm a big fan! ^_^

Properly Broccoli Properly Broccoli

LOVE THIS LITTLE GAME!! :D Really boring after a long time, but funny in concept. Worth it all just for the aesthetic factor.

TombRacer TombRacer

Glitchy in places. The graphics come from too many different styles used together all at once. It just feels a bit too ripped off from royalty free sprites and stuff. Still, it's a nice little flash doodle if it was just made as something you did while you were bored.

Sterance responds:

all of the art is original except for the indiana jones sprite. this game was made for a univeristy class in game development. thank you for the review!

Alien Ballroom Simulator Alien Ballroom Simulator

Fun in a stressful way, the graphics are pretty and I love the music aspect!

Mega Man 2 Metal Medley Mega Man 2 Metal Medley

SUCH POWA!!

It's alive It's alive

Editing skills AND music skills, from what I see! Great Job!

Preuve de foi Preuve de foi

this song DESPERATELY needs drums! it's begging for them! Just because you lost the project file for this ( trust me, i know your pain. I use ProTools, but the very same thing happened to me once; and I, too, wept like a baby.) doesn't mean you can't add them. Just convert this file to WAV format and them import it into FL studio, then make a virtual instrument drum track (or whatever drum recording method you prefer) to go along with it and bounce that down. THEN, and ONLY THEN will this song be perfect and complete.

Troisnyx responds:

I really do appreciate your review, and thank you. ^_^ But I will admit, although the drum is my favourite instrument and I could go on being heavy on percussion in some of my pieces, I just couldn't add them here... I had actually taken the time to remake Westminster Tune, and even Westminster Tune Version 2 does not have drums.